Friday, June 5, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas Kit :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I am very excited to share with you details of a Mixed Media Canvas Kit that I designed and created for sale at the Scrapbooking and Craft Expo Brisbane this long weekend. It is available for Sale at the Seriously Scrapbooking Stand A33. It is available in limited quantities so I would be ever so chuffed if you stopped by and checked it out :) :) :) My awesome creative mates Jane Tregenza and Natalie May also have kits available for sale :) :) :)

You get step by step instructions with the Kit, but it is very easy to change it up and make it your own :).



Well that be my happy news for the moment! I am very excited at this creative opportunity to share the scrappy love :) :) :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping!

Louise :) xxx

6 comments:

siléo said...

so beautiful !! love your work !! so much

Unknown said...

I love all the beadwork! Awesome!

Paula said...

Totally gorgeous!!!

Valia Katzaki said...

Looks amazing! I wish I could get my hands on this one :)

Tentaciones de Papel said...

Spectacular! I love the way that you use the glass beads... the textures are awesome!

RO MONTEIRO said...

wow!!! wonderful !!!