Saturday, May 16, 2015

Prima Marketing :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some creative fun I have been having with Prima Marketing,…..
and a love of Vellum flowers blogged >>> HERE :)




A little Mixed Media share blogged >>> HERE! I tweeked one of my CHAW2015 layouts and provided a technique description in the Prima blog post [if you would like to know how I created the background :)]




So are you having a great start to the weekend? I do hope so! Ive been working and again tonight but I plan on a big creative spell whenI wake up tomorrow after night shift :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping :) xxx


2 comments:

Tentaciones de Papel said...

Your work is AWESOME! I love your Layouts!

Christine Kiehl said...

WICKED COOL layouts!! So glad to come across your blog! Via Papercut weekly from papercut labs! I am eager to see your future projects!