Monday, January 12, 2015

Prima & Bloom Girl Catch up :) :) :)

Hi Guys :)

Yes a little more of the catch up kind of posting, this post includes a combination of both Prima and Bloom Girl DT creativity but they all feature the awesomeness of Jamie Dougherty :) :) :)


This tag wass created to celebrate the birthday of the wonderful Prima Marketing Creative Director. This project is a personal fave.





For one of my Bloom Girl DT blog Posts I created some pocket page inserts using the fabulous Insta Chic range of Bloom Collection Stamps.







for another Bloom Girl DT blog post I created a set of gift tags. I kinda like these and plan on making some more, The fussy cutting is such a nice little touch to the tags.





Hah! I think that is enough, LOL I think I have overloaded you all a bit with my love of Kamie Dougherty's Bloom Collection in this post :) :) :)

Louise :) xxx

No comments: