Friday, May 25, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Studio Stamp Inspiration :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I do hope you have had a fabulous week! I am so looking forward to my weekend with a large dose of creativity happening over it :)

I would love to share with you my first official blog post for Jenni Bowlin Studio :)

We got let loose with the fabulous range of Jenni Bowlin Studio Stamps Wooooot :)





Please do go check out the blog and see what else the amazing team have been creating for your inspiration!!!!!

PS if your loving all the PP and embellies I have used they all come from the May JBS Kits :) :) :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Lou xoxo


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

oooh. aaaaah. I left a comment on the JBS blog for you.

Unknown said...

congrats Louise on your first post.. very nice work too!