Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Creative Jump Start Summit 2012 :) :) :)

Hello Hello

I have the special joy of being todays Jump Starter :) :) :)



I do hope you enjoy!

If you have already seen the video/blog post then you will know one of my fave sources of 'go to' inspiration! so with that in mind I thought I would share this link with you!

I attended a fabulous retreat in Byron Bay last year and whilst I was in Byron I visited a local art gallery! Whilst I was there I signed up for their newsletter so I get updated on new artists and their work which obviously is for sale!! But the bonus for me is the amazing inspo!!!

Cheers and I hope you enjoy

Louise xoxo

Here tis;  http://www.retrospectgalleries.com/artists/profiles/1/1

PS if you would prefer not to see art work that depicts nudity and perhaps other scenes that might be censored on TV then I advise you not to view these artist galleries :) 

1 comment:

Lynette (NZ) said...

Hi Lou - enjoyed your jump start.
We follow similar blogs, but you helped me discover a couple of new ones. Happy creative 2012 :-)