Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Imaginarium Designs :) :) :)

Hello Hello its me again LOL :)

I just wanted to share with you my Imaginarium Designs creativity for October. Using one of my fave colour combos at the moment and the most delicious Imaginarium butterflies :)



Photo taken by Tom Eggers

With the butterflies Ive just smeared them in white gesso [with my fingers] and then given them a light mist with Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mist - Grape Ape :) The Red mist is Studio Calico :)

Also I just wanted to mention the brand of gesso I use, as I was asked by a reader recently, I just use the Mont Marte brand, it comes in a big tub and is reasonably priced [which is a good thing considering how much I use LOL], and the title is written using Sumi Ink [any that I can find :)] and a pen & nib :) Most other journaling I do is usually with a Uni Posca paint pen or Signo pen.

Cheers and I hope you are haven a great week :)

Lou xoxox