Monday, March 28, 2011

Sooooooooo are you Stuck????? :) and other challenges :)

Hi Guys Im finally starting to catch up LOL, Ive still got a post Ied like to share showing some of the fun creativity I had whilst I was away on retreat a couple of weekends ago. :)
Sooooo have you been and cheked out the inspiration at Stuck Sketches??? Huh??? You have until the end of the month LOL :) The above LO is my take on the 15th Sketch :)






Ive been really enjoying doing The Colour Room challenges again, the above 2 layouts are my take on #51 :)



This is my take on the current White With 1 challenge, [can you pretend that you cant see the small splotches of yellow that accidently got on to my LO LOLOL :)].


Well that is me for the mo I do hope you are haven a great week!!!


Lou xxoo

9 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Love these ;)

Martha Richardson said...

Love the LO's!

Natalie said...

Oh these are just gorg babe
have a great weekend
xxxx

Cathy said...

What can I say but "GORGEOUS"!!! Loving all of your creations!! Thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Lovely bunch of challenge layouts Louise, love the little touches your added with the pen... x0x

Pearl Maple said...

fun pages, like the way you play with colour and thanks for the link on the imaginarium designs, great things going on there

Michelle Jamieson said...

WOW!
Loving these layouts! So nice seeing you use colour again!!!
Just fabulous! :) XX

Michelle said...

Bookmarked Lou, thanks so much for sharing your creativity over at e2c, it was lovely to spend more time with you this year! The creation I started in your fab workshop isn't yet finished, but I promise I'll pop it on my blog when I get a chance to add some more ink and paint! Man! That was SO fun!

xx michelle

Michelle Hernandez said...

All 4 pages are absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the paint and the rolled up string-every page is perfect in it's wonderful imperfection. :)