Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Im always fascinated by.............

Other Creatives personal Fave lists! I love cheking them out and it always blows me away seeing what they like/love the most about their creativity :) :) :)

With that in mind I thought Ied do the same for 2010, after eliminating those that are awaiting publication review [thats what Aussie Publishers do and it can take up to 12 months] Ive come up with these. There are a variety of reasons why theyarefaves; the photo, the memory, the technique, the element combo etc.











This would be my all time 2010 fave, the photo is of my mother on her wedding day, she wasnt eve 16!





Well thats this post for the mo :)

I do hope your haven a great start to the year and you Mojo Flooooooooooooooooooows :)
Lou xxx

10 comments:

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I love your beautiful and unique style! Lovely picks!

Em Stafrace said...

Every single one of these are gorgeous, I am loving the paint drips and textures...particularly your LO with the blossom stamp and I think a photo transfer????... very clever Lousie! xox

Steph Devlin said...

Lou, such an amazing collective of work. Im so glad you decided to do this.... I think its so important to go back and retrospectively gaze at all the passion and love of each journey that went into your work. I know 2011 is going to be an amazing year for you, i can't wait to see what happens.

Steph xo

Fred said...

Hello ! I'm a follower of your blog for a long time now and, if I haven't yet comment, its only that I dare not writting here because of my poor english (and much poor australian !!!). But today, seeing your year review, I HAVE to tell you how great your ART is !! It always inspires me and I have often use some of your ideas in my own LO.
Thank you for sharing and happy new (scrappy) year !!!
Fred

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Such a mix of techniques in this Lot Louise they are all just so different & beautiful they catch my breath!!! Thanks for sharing them with us x0x0x

Nicole said...

soooooo I totally LOVE these. one in particular ;) ;) ;)

all so different and fun and BEAUTIFULLY creative

xx

a_la_une said...

wonderful :)

Monique said...

OMG Lou - these are amazing, thank you for sharing your faves!!

sandra said...

Geez Louise that must of been hard for you to only pick out 10!!!
I love them ALL and the rest!! ;-)
I love the the ones with my ugly mug on them ;-) especially the blue one. It brings back great memories......
Watching you create the layout..you were sooo in the zone!!
The retreat, the op shopping, those ugly old chandeliers,the laughs, the inspiration, and just the best company at the retreat.
love ya chook!

Debbie Smith said...

Beea-uu-tiful!