Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello :) :) :)

Hello Hello
I do hope that you have all had a wonderful start to the new year! I have had a lovely lovely time catching up with friends/family, and doing lots of things that had been on my 'to do' list :). Ive been creating lots of stuff, but most of it cant be shared for some time. However I do have some of my challenge layouts to share :) I do hope you chek out what the teams have been creating, you will be blown away :)

First up I have a fave photo of the most gorgeous Jasmine who belongs to this awesome creative.


This is my layout for the Jan 1st reveal for Stuck Sketches, just love the inspiration this team have created :)



This is my take on the challenge over at the Awesome Kraft it Up site!! Lurve Kraft :) There is some awesome new team members to they so Rok!!


And lastly this is my take on the current White With 1 challenge go chek it out!!!!!!!! :)
Well thats it for the mo Im working on the next post which shouldnt be as long as it took to do this one LOL
Cheers and Much :) :) :)

8 comments:

Cathy said...

ADORE all your creations Lou.. absolutely fantastic work!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 and KIU. Have a fab day :)

Paper Paradise said...

Still loving you unique style! Seen you in lots of publications lately too, well done!!!!!! Happy New Year, Sue x

Amanda B said...

Louise I absolutely love all these LO's. Your style is so unique and ultra ultra clever. You are very talented.

Eva (Fister) said...

Happy new year.
Just love your work. It is so inspirering to visit your blog.

Unknown said...

you totally amaze me every time with your creative layouts..love all of them

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is just UNIQUE and FUN! Thanks for sharing!

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Lovely & delish layouts again Louise x0x0x

Barb Turner said...

Love all your layouts, especially the White with 1 Challenge!!!