Monday, June 7, 2010

Sharen :) :) :)

Hello Hello Guys

Well I hope you are off to the start of a great week!! For me there are only 4 more sleeps before I fly off to Brissy to the Convention!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII so cant wait!! so many fabulous scrappy mates to catch up with!! Im staying with this amazing person/creative afterwards!!! aaaand Im scheduled for a photo shoot with this amazing photographer!!!!

Hey am I lucky or what!!!! :)

Heny way enuf of my pending excitement!

Here are some scrappy shares :) :) :)



This first layout is my Scrapjack of the awesome Peg Hewitt :)


This photo is my Scrapjack of the amazing Amanda Hall :)



This layout is my take on the June 123 Challenge! Im so so glad that Charm and Karlene have craked this fabulous site up again!!!! WTG Charm and Karlene!!!


And lastly these are my 2 fave Scrapware shares from last week :) :) :)

Well that is it for the mo!! Im madllllly creating at the moment and haven a ball!!
Ill be back soon,
Cheers and Happy Scrapping,
Lou xxx

Oh and an excited PS,.....guess who was a lucky duck along with her good mate Natalie over at Kraft it UP??? LOL :) :) :) TU so muchly guys!!!

8 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh wow - there you go again with your mad skillz!
Loving all the gold and the peacock feathers, but certainly my favourite of this bunch in the 'so' layout. Love every bit of it :-)

Paula said...

Simply gorgeous stuff Lou! Congrats on your win over @ Kraft It Up...loved that page! xx

sandra said...

oh these are so cool Louise!
and have an absolute ball in Brisbane won't you!1
I'll be thinking of you (and I'll be turning a lovely shade of green!!)
have fun chook. :-)

ps...loving the ScrapJacks!!

Anonymous said...

Just loving what you are doing at the moment - it is blowing my mind. Luv always Wens xxxxx

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Brigitte G. said...

Hi there !
just stumbled accross your blog through Scrapware and just looove your work here !! (specially the last one for Scrapware... stunning !!)

Brigitte G. said...

hmmm very strange... my comment hasn't been registered ??
anyway, just saying that just discovered your blog through Scrapware and absolutely looove your work (specially here your last LO for Scrapware) stunning !!

Brigitte G.
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

scrapwitch said...

u know ur my hero ....that post was amazing